CfMRF... is sleeping...

Champignons for My Real Friends... has ended.

Please find the sequel at Ringo Stalin's Curios (and other oddities).

Much obliged.

- Ringo Stalin

Monday, April 14, 2008

Second Submission!!!



The second remix has come in!

Actually, it arrived in my inbox shortly after the first one, but I'm just really lazy.

The Pitchfork Council - Dead Bodies on the Dancefloor (Rigor Mortis Mix)

The Pitchfork Council is a producer/artist from Adelaide. You can find his myspace page here.

He's got a hell of a lot of albums available for download, too. I think he's pretty nifty.
Surrogate Flesh Engine
Wicked Dreams Of Fire
Scarred
Death Carols
Twenty Roses
Ropes Of Honey
(in case you were wondering, Cobra Kai have nothing to do with this post, I just love how happy Johnny looks.)
(and that guy, second from right, oooh, I hate him so much! "Get him a bodybag, Johnny!" grr! I hate that guy!!!)

- Ringo.

No comments: